2015年4月2日 星期四

Because You Loved Me

英語歌曲教學,用Celine Dion的Because You Loved Me複習動詞過去式連接詞when, because效果蠻好的。Dion的歌優美動聽並且充滿了力量,全班都聽得如癡如醉,並且用心作答學習單!一
老師可做成差異化學習單,程度較弱的學生提供10個答案選填進去,程度較好的學生直接做填空。個人聽寫活動完,可和同質同學一起討論答案 (Pair Work),最後老師全班檢討補充。
(2014/10/24)



Class: ________ No:________ Name: ________________
Because You Loved Me—Celine Dion
1.      Fill in the blanks (verbs in the past tense).
2.      Mark the “because” and “when” sentences.
For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you ________________ to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you _____________ come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through it all

*You were my strength when I was weak
*You were my voice when I _____________ speak
*You were my eyes when I couldn't see
*You ___________ the best there was in me
*Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
*You gave me faith 'cuz you _________________
*I'm everything I am
*Because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly
You ___________ my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You ____________ no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I __________________ tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much

But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you
(repeat *)

You were always there for me
The tender wind that ______________ me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you ___________ the truth
My world is a better place because of you

(repeat * twice)

I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

最後可以上 Lyrics Training 練歌詞打字,分成Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert四級,
分別打出10%, 25%, 50%, 100%的歌詞,如果打不出來歌就會停住,一直到打對或是放棄看答案,非常刺激好玩。



沒有留言:

張貼留言