The Four English Conditionals文法教學步驟:
1. Warm-up
2. 給予假設語句的情境、例句,再給句型公式。
3. 讓學生看擷取的歌詞,並做文法選擇。學生倆倆討論答案(Pair Work)。
4. 看無字幕的Youtube歌曲,訂正答案。
5. 看有字幕的Youtube歌曲,訂正答案。
6. Wrap-up
Worksheet:
Class:
______ No: ____ Name: __________
English
Conditionals 假設語句
Zero Conditional describes general
truths and scientific facts.
Pattern: ____________________________________________________________
Bread
— If
If a picture ________ a thousand words,
(A) paints (B) painted (C) had painted
Then why ____ I _____ you? (A)can’t, paint (B) couldn’t, paint (C) couldn’t, have painted
The words will never show the you I've come to know.
If a face could launch a thousand ships,
Then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you,
You're all that's left me too.
And when my love for life is running dry,
You come and pour yourself on me.
Then why ____ I _____ you? (A)can’t, paint (B) couldn’t, paint (C) couldn’t, have painted
The words will never show the you I've come to know.
If a face could launch a thousand ships,
Then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you,
You're all that's left me too.
And when my love for life is running dry,
You come and pour yourself on me.
First Conditional expresses future events that have a decent chance of
happening.
Pattern: ____________________________________________________________
Chicago – If You _________ Me
Now
If
you _______ me now, (A) leave (B) left (C) had left
You _______ away the biggest part of
me (A) take (B) will take (C) would take (D) would have taken
Ooohh no Baby please don't go
And if you ________ me now, you _______ away the very heart of me
Ooohh no Baby please don't go
Ooohh girl I just want you to stay
Ooohh no Baby please don't go
And if you ________ me now, you _______ away the very heart of me
Ooohh no Baby please don't go
Ooohh girl I just want you to stay
A
love like ours is love that's hard to find
How could we let it slip away
We've come too far to leave it all behind
How could we end it all this way
When tomorrow comes and we'll both regret
The things we said today
How could we let it slip away
We've come too far to leave it all behind
How could we end it all this way
When tomorrow comes and we'll both regret
The things we said today
Second Conditional talks about hypothetical or near-impossible situations.
Pattern: ____________________________________________________________
Beyoncé – If I _______ A Boy
If
I _____ a boy (A) am (B) were (C) had been
Even just for a day
Even just for a day
I
____ out of bed in the morning (A) roll (B) will roll (C) would roll (D)
would have rolled
And throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it
'Cause they'd stick up for me
And throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it
'Cause they'd stick up for me
Third Conditional focuses on situations that are impossible to change because they’ve
already happened.
Pattern: ____________________________________________________________
Taylor
Swift - Come
Back... Be Here
And this is when the feeling sinks in,
I don't wanna miss you like this,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.
I guess you're in New York today,
I don't wanna need you this way,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.
I don't wanna miss you like this,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.
I guess you're in New York today,
I don't wanna need you this way,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.
The delicate beginning rush,
The feeling you can know so much,
Without knowing anything at all.
And now that I can put this down,
If I _______ what I'd known now, (A) know (B) knew (C) had known
I never ____________ so nonchalant. (A) play (B) will play (C) would play (D) would have played
The feeling you can know so much,
Without knowing anything at all.
And now that I can put this down,
If I _______ what I'd known now, (A) know (B) knew (C) had known
I never ____________ so nonchalant. (A) play (B) will play (C) would play (D) would have played
沒有留言:
張貼留言