讀者劇場非常受學生歡迎,他們認為RT的學習活動非常有趣,可以充分練習課本句型、英文的發音、語調、停頓、聲音表情、發揮創意(設計動作、改編局部課文等)、以及練習台風、發表能力。 老師可以根據小組人數將課文對話改編成讀者劇場劇本。
康軒B3L4 I Was Sleeping When You Called
Class ____________ Group ____________ Name
__________________ No _______
工作分配
Role
|
A
|
B
|
C
|
D
|
E
|
F
|
Name
|
劇本內容
順序
|
Speaker
|
Line
|
Memo
|
1
|
A
|
Hi, everyone. We are Group __________. Do you have a
nice dream last night? Watch our show about a dream.
|
|
2
|
BC
|
We called you last night for our comic books, but
you didn’t answer.
|
|
3
|
D
|
When did you call?
|
|
4
|
B
|
About nine thirty.
|
|
5
|
C
|
What were you doing then?
|
|
6
|
D
|
I was sleeping when you called.
|
|
7
|
E
|
You were shouting at that time.
|
|
8
|
D
|
Because I had a strange dream. You were all in my
dream.
|
|
9
|
BCEF
|
Really? What were we doing?
|
|
10
|
D
|
You were watching TV together when I entered the
living room.
|
|
11
|
BCEF
|
Then?
|
|
12
|
D
|
Suddenly, a ________ came out of the TV and attacked
you.
|
|
13
|
F
|
Oh, no! What a terrible dream!
|
|
14
|
D
|
It was, but I fought the _________ and saved all of you.
|
|
15
|
BCEF
|
You did? How?
|
|
16
|
E
|
I got it. He threw your comic books at the
__________.
|
|
17
|
D
|
So… after I woke up, I found these….
|
|
18
|
BCEF
|
…Peter!!!
|
|
19
|
A
|
How do you like the dream? Thank you and see you
next time.
|
給分標準
項目
|
發音語調2%
|
聲音表情2%
|
音量適中2%
|
團隊默契2%
|
肢體動作2%
|
總分10%
|
得分
|
沒有留言:
張貼留言