A
Class ________ Group _________ Name
_____________ No _____
請朗讀第一段。第二、三段注意聆聽,並填空。
A唸 I had an interesting dream this afternoon.
My dream began with a white rabbit. I was sitting on the river bank. All of a
sudden, I saw the rabbit. He was looking at his pocket watch. I followed him
into a rabbit hole and entered a wonderland.
B唸 There I saw a
lot of animals and they all could talk! I became very small because I drank a
bottle of _________________ and I grew to the size of the ceiling after eating
the cake.
C唸 In the end, I had to fight the card
soldiers because ____________ was mad at me. They were attacking me when I
heard my sister’s call. I woke up…. It was just a _________________ dream.
*
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *
B Class
________ Group _________ Name _____________ No _____
第一、三段注意聆聽,並填空。請朗讀第二段,
A唸 I had an interesting dream this afternoon.
My dream began with a white rabbit . I was sitting on the river bank. ______________
I saw the rabbit. He was looking at his __________________. I followed him into
a rabbit hole and entered a wonderland.
B唸 There
I saw a lot of animals and they all could talk! I became very small because I
drank a bottle of magic water and I grew to the size of the ceiling after
eating the cake.
C唸 In the end, I had to fight the card
soldiers because _______________ was mad at me. They were attacking me when I heard
my sister’s call. I woke up…. It was just a _______________ dream.
*
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *
C Class
________ Group _________ Name _____________ No _____
第一、二段注意聆聽,並圈選正確答案。請朗讀第三段,
A唸 I had an interesting dream this afternoon.
My dream began with a white rabbit . I was sitting on the river bank. Suddenly/
All of a sudden, I saw the rabbit. He was looking at his pocket monster/
pocket watch. I followed him into a rabbit hole and entered a wonderland.
B唸 There I saw a
lot of animals and they all could talk! I became very small because I drank a
bottle of magic water/ mango juice and I grew to the size of the ceiling
after eating the cake.
C唸 In the end, I had to fight the
card soldiers because the Queen was mad at me. They were attacking me when I
heard my sister’s call. I woke up…. It was just a strange dream.
沒有留言:
張貼留言